Here are some activities the Rossland units have been up to!
- Cross country skiing
- Garbage pick up for earth day and planted seeds to grow flowers for mothers day
- Night time snowshoe Nancy Greene summit
- Overnight in Nelson, tea at Sanderella’s , hike pulpit rock, bouldering at climbing gym at Selkirk college
- Applied for and received grant from MEC to hire guide for outdoor adventure we chose ski touring but they were unable to find us a guide so we are have changed it to rock climbing and we are going may 12. Keep and eye out for these grant applications spring and fall from MEC!
- We are planning a canoe trip on Slocan Lake in Aug
Rossland sparks, brownies and guides are all doing different art events with Visac gallery in Trail.
Rossland guides did night snowshoe at golf course in Rossland and are planning spring camp in June and bike riding course with local instructors in May.
Rossland brownies are having spring camp in June.